31 August 2006


Tired....

Sorry, but my heart's not been in it for the past few days.

I think I hit a bad news overload, what with ongoing death and destruction in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, and Gaza, the continuing blockade of Lebanon by the Israelis, the anniversary of Katrina, the approaching 5-year anniversary of 9/11, the Lieberman bullshit campaign, and the endless garbage spewing from the mouths of Bush and his morally bankrupt supporters regarding Iran, terrorism, domestic traitors, and on and on.

In short, I need a break.

Hence, it'll be video clips for a while. Til I can face the news again….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude,we need to take you to an uninhabited place where there`s no TV,no telephone or radio just peace and quiet,like the Isle of Innisfree in Sligo.But it can be worse because there are so many people who don`t even want to know what`s going on so go you!